Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz

Best runescape private server 562 out there

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thats my b0x app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thats_my_b0x

thats my b0x app Empty
PostSubject: thats my b0x app   thats my b0x app Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:13 am

Username: thats my b0x

How long have you played this server? i have been playing the server for about a month affraid

What can you do to help Blade and keenan263? well ive donated an rs pure account :/ and i'd like to donate more in the future : )

Does anyone suggest you to be mod? l : ) not many but ill work on it ^.^

Why do you think you deserve mod? im a very active player i pk alot, i know alot about server's i have my own 525 pking server but i gave it to my freind id like to help the ecconamy ive recruited atleast 3-4 people to our server : )

Will you abuse mod status? nope : o no need to =] i wanna help the econamy not ruin it Wink

thanks
yours sincerly -thats my b0x- sorry for the spelling : o on my new laptop an have like 3 minutes charge : ) bye
p.s we need an english staff member like me : ) so we would be working around the clock there are many american staff members, so they get on at night and ill be on in u.k gmt+0.00 time and i stay up late untill another staff member can come

Last edited by thats_my_b0x on Thu May 06, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put laptop on charge :))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

thats my b0x app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazypvperz :: Application :: Mod application-
Jump to: