Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz

Best runescape private server 562 out there

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rudeboy's Moderator Application.

Go down 

Should I Be Chosen To Be A Player Moderator?
Yes
Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_lcap60%Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_lcap40%Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rudeboy

Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Rudeboy's Moderator Application.   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Removed.

Last edited by Rudeboy on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death

Death

PostSubject: lol?   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:16 am

well im not going to day i havent seen this befor. but wow that is like the most regular bull that every one pulls for mod or admin

not saying i dont want you to be mod but im just saying edit the word chose a little more, wow the admins/mods/owners om how well you know the game and respect the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skill Dream

PostSubject: Re: Rudeboy's Moderator Application.   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:32 am

Death wrote:
well im not going to day i havent seen this befor. but wow that is like the most regular bull that every one pulls for mod or admin

not saying i dont want you to be mod but im just saying edit the word chose a little more, wow the admins/mods/owners om how well you know the game and respect the game

Really I think its pretty professional. I actually think he deserves it not only on his application but how he treats players/staff ingame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
green apple

PostSubject: reply   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:31 am

im with skill dream, i think its a very professional application, but i think WE (players and staff members) should get to know you better since we dont know ur attitude twards players/staff and server aswell Smile But i do like your application alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudeboy's Moderator Application.   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudeboy's Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1