Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazypvperz

Best runescape private server 562 out there

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

samuri93 mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samuri93

samuri93 mod application Empty
PostSubject: samuri93 mod application   samuri93 mod application Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:53 am

Username:

How long have you played this server? I ,samuri93, have been playing this server for over a month now

What can you do to help Blade and keenan263? I can help Blade keenan263 and razor to get more people onto the server by making videos and and spamming other servers. I will help new players but i will not give stuff out with out permission from blade keenan263 and razor. I will make sure people keep playing and will do my best to find all the glitches in the game and report them to you guys to fix it.

Does anyone suggest you to be mod? (if so list names)(let them reply to this aswell)
The awesome staff member Skill Dream is supporting me to be mod.

Why do you think you deserve mod? I think i deserve mod because i am very loyal and trust worthy. I am very dedicated to this server and i play as much as i can. I will respect my staff and other players. I wont act like im better than everybody because i will be mod. I dont tolerate beggers, unless given special permission, and will do my best to find all glitches in the game and report them to you guys. I love this server and hope it will continue on forever and grow.

Will you abuse mod status?
I will not abuse my mod status. I will not do ::pnpc ever because it lags the server when i do big ones like jad or corp. I wont mute people because they piss me off or what ever. I will listen to people and help them as much as i can.

Thank you,
Samuri93
Back to top Go down
jakeman362

PostSubject: Re: samuri93 mod application   samuri93 mod application Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:39 am

are you sure youve played over a month :3 seeing as you kept stating blade keenan and razor, yet blade and razor are the same person hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Skill Dream

PostSubject: Re: samuri93 mod application   samuri93 mod application Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:24 am

hey if u think u good les c it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samuri93 mod application   samuri93 mod application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

samuri93 mod application
Page 1 of 1