Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazypvperz

Best runescape private server 562 out there

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SkUxx DelUxX global mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkUxX DelUxX

SkUxX DelUxX

SkUxx DelUxX global mod. Empty
PostSubject: SkUxx DelUxX global mod.   SkUxx DelUxX global mod. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 am

in-game username: SkUxX DelUxX

name: Anthony Archer

how long been playing: 1 day so far

lil bit about myself:

well about 6months ago my mum(mom) injured her neck and well I had to waste my holidays(2weeks) looking after her. man that sucked any how,The day the DOC said her neck was fine well guess what? she fell over and broke her leg OMG affraid, so there and now I had to look after her again. also sucked like hell.well anyways when I was 9 this was in 2005. well I got hit by a car (don't mock) well sinice then i have had alot of people ask me if I was still alive, that is annoying Very Happy. well thats it for this part.

what I can do to help this server?:

well,guys if I was moderator I would be able to help this server alot because I spend most of my time on the computer, so that means that I can be on the server more, I will also in-forced the rules when they need to be in-forced here is the way I would do it (1-warning,2-mute,3-ban(with permission from owner/s)). I am on the computer quest a bit as we just moved and I don't have too much friends ATM(don't laugh please) so yeah.

I hope the owners and the players liked my application.

good luck too myself and everyone who posted an application Smile
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: SkUxx DelUxX global mod.   SkUxx DelUxX global mod. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am

one day....
Back to top Go down
SkUxX DelUxX

SkUxX DelUxX

PostSubject: Re: SkUxx DelUxX global mod.   SkUxx DelUxX global mod. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:27 am

eerrrm yeah but i forgot to put it that i know a shet load about 508's and 562's
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: SkUxx DelUxX global mod.   SkUxx DelUxX global mod. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 am

its not what you know about them its how you help the game and make it run smoother... and you played for 1 day so u many know a lot but you dont know this server that well (just saying)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkUxx DelUxX global mod.   SkUxx DelUxX global mod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkUxx DelUxX global mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazypvperz :: Application :: Mod application-
Jump to: