Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz
Register And Vote for Crazypvperz!
Crazypvperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crazypvperz

Best runescape private server 562 out there

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rudeboy's Moderator Application.

Go down 
4 posters

Should I Be Chosen To Be A Player Moderator?
Yes
Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_lcap60%Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_lcap40%Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rudeboy

Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Rudeboy's Moderator Application.   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Removed.

Last edited by Rudeboy on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: lol?   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:16 am

well im not going to day i havent seen this befor. but wow that is like the most regular bull that every one pulls for mod or admin

not saying i dont want you to be mod but im just saying edit the word chose a little more, wow the admins/mods/owners om how well you know the game and respect the game
Back to top Go down
Skill Dream

PostSubject: Re: Rudeboy's Moderator Application.   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:32 am

Death wrote:
well im not going to day i havent seen this befor. but wow that is like the most regular bull that every one pulls for mod or admin

not saying i dont want you to be mod but im just saying edit the word chose a little more, wow the admins/mods/owners om how well you know the game and respect the game

Really I think its pretty professional. I actually think he deserves it not only on his application but how he treats players/staff ingame.
Back to top Go down
green apple

PostSubject: reply   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:31 am

im with skill dream, i think its a very professional application, but i think WE (players and staff members) should get to know you better since we dont know ur attitude twards players/staff and server aswell Smile But i do like your application alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudeboy's Moderator Application.   Rudeboy's Moderator Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudeboy's Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1